Money’s a bit tight these days, isn’t it? Even the necessities can be hard to afford these days, I mean, in this climate, how can a man be expected to keep up the payments for three copies of Skyrim, every Rock Band song, a full compliment of Gargoyle stools and all of fog forever?
Oh, and turns out that this episode is an entire month late. With us posting no warning beforehand. We are so on the ball. On the bright side, we now have an audio set up worth its’ weight in anything.
In this episode:
- We have a new mic
- We still have the old Myke
- We almost talk about our month-and-a-half long assignment: Shadow Era
- Hot-or-Not: Star Edition
- There was a new Humble Bundle, it has now ended
- Rock Band 2 / Beatles, proving just how timely we aren’t
- How drums are the most difficult things ever
- Spiderman: Arkham City
- Lego Universe, which is closing its’ doors
- Gears of War: oops the world wasn’t actually saved yet again
- Shadow Complex
For the next fortnight we will be playing: DC Universe Online