We’re down to a paltry week later than intended this time around, progress! The audio issues from the previous episode should be resolved now except in a few places, and all email adresses mentioned in the episode are real, so good times. We still have that lame intro though.
Edit: It seems the music from the first break lasts a few seconds too long. Sorry about that guys.
In this episode:
- We discuss the third Humble Bundle
- Andy says some mean things about Kick It, despite it being a work in progress
- Quick Save – All games need it
- The Chief volunteers his eyes for a very special cause, if you’d like to help out, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-piracy methods we approve of
- The Bee Gees. A fair bit of this discussion had to be cut from the episode due to yet more audio issues
- Myke and Andy reveal their inability to memorise the months in the year
- Difficulty in games
- Open world RPGs vs the more linear approach
- Some other topics